Sunday, June 19, 2011

ICAD

I have joined ICAD it is doing an Index Card A Day of art..any kind doodling, paint, stamping collage all done on a 3x5 index card for June, July and August. I have the button on the right side column you can go to to get all the info from Daisy Yellow's Blog...go check it out..:-)

This is today's. I used distressed inks for the background
then stamped a Penny Black cityscape stamp in Saffron Archival Ink.
Then fluid golden in blue for the sky. And finally used Jelly roll pens
in glaze and metallic for the stars.



This is Saturdays. I used my Neocolor II's for the background
and white fluid acrylic for the sequin waste. then sprayed it all with
glimmer mist dazzling diamonds.




blog it is a DIY project she did..I absolutely loved it..so I collaged it here and just used some craft paint to give it color.




This was my first days on Thursday it is a Hero Art stamp
and copic markers..easy peazy
I will try to add them day by day...but don't be surprised
if you see a few days posted all at once :-)

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful and so inspiring. Will check out your link. Happy crafting..xx